My buddy, Sanjay Mayar, likes to play this game called 5 Clicks to Jesus. The goal is to end up on a page that has to do with Jesus in only five clicks. The fun, however, is in all the other random stuff you stumble upon. Well, I use Blogrush in a similar way, and today, I came across a post called 22 Things to Remember.
Well, Mark Twain once said that “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.” I like to think that true wisdom can always be fit into a one-liner. So here are my top 5 picks.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.